JUCY RENTALS IS NOW ZERO CONTACT for ALL VEHICLE PICK UPS AND DROP OFFS!
Please note, you need to pre-arrange these services at least 24 hours prior to pick up/drop off.
The zero contact option and JUCY's hygiene practices have contributed to the Australian Tourism Industry Council awarding JUCY a COVID Clean Practicing Business.
How much does it cost to pick up or drop off a JUCY vehicle using zero contact service?
- Free of charge within office hours
- $30 for after-hours pick up (anything outside office hours)
How to do a zero contact or after-hours pick up?
- If you wish to book a zero contact or after-hours pickup, please use the promo ZEROCONTACT when making the booking or email us at [email protected]
- Pre-arrange our pick up service for both cars and campers by contacting [email protected]
- Make sure you have paid the full amount of your rental agreement in advance
- Fill out the pre-arrival check-in form
- Sign the rental agreement as soon as you receive it
- Read the guides and watch the videos on how to operate our campers in your email confirmation
How to do a zero contact drop-off?
- Organize with JUCY in advance either at the time of booking or while you're on the road by contacting JUCY.
Can I book a zero contact service online?
- Yes, simply book online with the time you like, and you will receive the link in your booking confirmation email. Please use the promo code ZEROCONTACT when booking online.
Is full payment required to use this service?
- Yes. You either pay the remaining balance over the phone or you authorize us to charge the credit card we have on file.
What time can I pick up my JUCY?
- Zero contact or after-hours pick up means that you can pick up your vehicle at any time. You just have to pre-book and complete all payment and paperwork, then we'll make sure your vehicle is ready for the pick up time you specify on booking.
Can I get a shuttle transfer from the airport?
- Shuttle transfer is not available for this service, please make your own way to the branch.
Who's going to explain how to use my campervan?
- Picking up zero contact or after-hours means that there is no JUCY crew member on-site to explain the features of your campervan. Instead, we provide vehicle guides and videos to explain your campervan in your email confirmations, plus hardcopy guides in the glove box of your vehicle. Contact details for our crew are also provided if needed.
Which JUCY locations are offering zero contact and after-hours service?
- All AU locations except the JUCY Melbourne airport branch. Melbourne Airport branch only offers zero contact pickup/drop off option during office hours. after-hours service is not available at this location.
Do I need to take Stress Free or Stress Free Plus to pick up after-hours?
- No. But we do recommend that you select this option to reduce the risk of any unforeseen damages on the return of the vehicle outside of office hours for your complete peace of mind.
Is your question not answered?
If you haven’t already, please consider downloading the COVIDsafe app, which the Prime Minister has said will play a key role in managing any future outbreaks and support governments to further ease restrictions.