Coronavirus: JUCY Australia
11 May 2020
JUCY is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Australian Government Department of Health as to how best to respond to the current Coronovirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team are working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of JUCY customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
STAYING UP TO DATE:
Given the frequency of changes to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we strongly urge that you remain informed by following these sources of information:
Coronavirus app: Download the official Australian Government COVIDsafe app.
TRAVEL WITH JUCY:
At present, our branches are still open and operating. However, please stay informed via the above-mentioned sources and the Australian Border Force or check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information, as travel restrictions are in place between some state borders.
You can now choose to pick up or drop off your car or campervan with zero contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can find out more information about our contactless service here.
Australia is set to open in three-stages with the aim to have some local travel and camping grounds available by the June holidays, and all interstate travel by mid-late July. There is also consideration for cross-Tasman, pacific island and international students travel in July too. BUT, all are subject to change so please keep an eye out for updates and find out more here.
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
- As guided by the WHO (World Health Organization);
- We encourage our team to avoid physical contact when greeting and to uphold the most stringent of measures regarding personal hygiene
- JUCY continues to maintain our high standards of cleaning with regards our vehicles and branch/HQ locations, this includes employees wearing gloves when carrying out cleaning duties, with an extra focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces
- Open communication to customers, employees and community around courses of action taken
- Continued monitoring of the above mentioned website to ensure we action all recommendations relating to health and safety
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS:
JUCY recognises that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
- If your booking was made directly with JUCY, please contact our reservations team
- If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly
Above all, we understand that these are uncertain times. Please be safe, be smart, and be kind. And we look forward to continuing to help you with your epic travel adventures!