Coronavirus: JUCY Australia
03 July 2020
JUCY is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Australian Government Department of Health as to how best to respond to the current Coronovirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team are working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of JUCY customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
STAYING UP TO DATE:
Given the frequency of changes to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we strongly urge that you remain informed by following these sources of information:
Coronavirus app: Download the official Australian Government COVIDsafe app.
Australian State travel updates: Check out Australia.com and their nifty map that will help you with the various State border travel updates. INFO HERE
TRAVEL WITH JUCY:
The Australian Tourism Industry Council has awarded JUCY a COVID Clean Practicing Business. We are proud to have the approved systems in place and we look forward to continuing with high hygiene standards within our business to stop the spread of COVID-19.
All JUCY Australia campervan hire and car rental branches are still open and operating but please stay informed via the above-mentioned sources and the Australian Border Force or check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information, as travel restrictions are in place between some state borders as per the Australia.com travel map.
You can now choose to pick up or drop off your car or campervan with zero contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except Melbourne Airport is only during office hours). You can find out more information about our contactless service here.
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
- As guided by the WHO (World Health Organization);
- We encourage our team to avoid physical contact when greeting and to uphold the most stringent of measures regarding personal hygiene
- JUCY continues to maintain our high standards of cleaning with regards our vehicles and branch/HQ locations, this includes employees wearing gloves when carrying out cleaning duties, with an extra focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces
- Open communication to customers, employees and community around courses of action taken
- Continued monitoring of the above mentioned website to ensure we action all recommendations relating to health and safety
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS:
JUCY recognises that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
- If your booking was made directly with JUCY, please contact our reservations team
- If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly
We encourage all people who are hoping to enter Queensland from another state and are planning to travel to one of our Queensland locations (Gold Coast, Brisbane or Cairns) in the next 14-days to contact us. You can choose to change your drop off location or change your travel dates free of charge up to 3-days before pick up. Find out more about the latest Queensland border closure here.
Above all, we understand that these are uncertain times. Please be safe, be smart, and be kind. And we look forward to continuing to help you with your epic travel adventures!