Just because you're on the road shouldn't mean that you need to live off basic and boring meals. Road trippers need proper food to fill their bellies and fuel their adventures. Through our series, 'Cooking In Campers', we hope to show you just some of the simple and delicious dishes you can make in the kitchen of your JUCY Camper.
LATE NIGHT LAYER DESSERT
Craving a treat after a day on the road or exploring the great outdoors? Mix up this decadent dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
READY IN: 25 MINS
- 1 packet of white chocolate instant dessert (70g)
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee powder
- 12 lady fingers
- Whipped cream
- Make white chocolate instant dessert according to directions on package - we mixed 1 sachet of instant dessert into 2 cups of milk, whisked for 2 mins, and then refrigerated for 15 minutes.
- While instant dessert is setting in refrigerator, bring water to the boil in a pot and mix in instant coffee powder.
- Cut lady fingers into small pieces.
- To assemble, fill bottom of a glass or mug with ladyfinger pieces, spoon over half a tablespoon of coffee mix, add a spoonful of instant dessert - repeat until glass is full!
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
- Dig in!