Classic chocolate chip pancakes
Just because you're on the road shouldn't mean that you need to live off basic and boring meals. Road trippers need proper food to fill their bellies and fuel their adventures. Through our series, 'Cooking In Campers', we hope to show you just some of the simple and delicious dishes you can make in the kitchen of your JUCY Camper.
CLASSIC CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES
Chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect way to start a day of adventuring! This recipe is super easy to make and even easier to devour.
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE THEM:
READY IN: 15 MINS
- 1 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of super fine sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- ¾ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Whipped cream
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix.
- Mix together wet ingredients, eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla essence.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat fry pan and coat the surface with melted butter.
- Spoon batter into fry pan.
- Flip when top begins to bubble, then cook a minute more.
- Remove from pan, and top with whipped cream and more chocolate chips
- Enjoy while still hot and melty!
This recipe was inspired by, and adapted from, this one originally published on food.com