Discover Australia in a JUCY rental
Your Australian JUCY rental options
A campground favourite, our Crib is an effortless ride, with a cool kitchen and double bed.
When space is everything! Our JUCY Condo is a roomy, self-contained camper that sleeps 4.
Our diesel campervan for 4 is self-contained, economical, and filled with handy amenities.
Perfect for your plus one, the Coaster is self-contained, sleeps 2, and has our favourite kitchen yet!
Get JUCY Australia car and campervan hire deals
Get inspired with Australian road trip itineraries and travel tips
Be a Happy Camper: the 10 Best Camp sites on Australia’s East Coast
Needing assistance with your travel planning? We’ve picked the 10 best East Coast Australia camping grounds to help you out! Click to read.
Australia's top festivals to add to your summer road trip
In Australia, a good Aussie summer includes trips to the beach, barbeques with your mates, and a summer festival or two.
Travelling with the Best: Our Favourite Australian Camper or Car Road Trips
Is an Australia road trip back at the top of your bucket list, but you don’t know where to begin? No worries, mate! We’ve got a ton of ideas and…
What Are the Best Beaches in Melbourne? We Reveal All!
Curious about the best beaches in Melbourne? With a beach for every kind of beach lover, we share our top Melbourne beach picks! You may think of Melbourne as being on…
7 day local car road trip itinerary from Sydney
Road trip New South Wales like a local with our 7-day car rental itinerary from Sydney AUTHOR: KELLY BAILDON A New South Wales road trip is the perfect getaway for adventure seekers…
11 places to get off the beaten track on the Great Ocean Road
There are plenty of places to visit when you road trip the Great Ocean Road, but if you’re looking to dodge the crowds and want to see some hidden gems…
#JUCYWORLD: JUCY on social media
JUCY Customer Reviews
Thinking of booking a JUCY car or campervan but need a little more info? Read our real-time reviews from real-life global travellers and see what it’s like to Live JUCY!
We picked our vehicle up outside branch hours. Details for pickup were clear and we picked up the vehicle with no problems at all! The staff I spoke to leading up to our trip were lovely and helpful! Will definitely be using jucy again!
The car was exactly what we needed didn't skip a beat n was reasonably priced. Would def use again and recommend
Jucy is great . Reasonable, best cars and extremely convenient
Super easy set up, reliable service, and the staff (Missy at Cairns) was so positive and helpful
Always good ! Easy to deal with, no fuss car or van hire, always use Jucy !! Cheers Tank
As a first time jucy user it was very easy
Great staff in the cairns office
Loved how they communicated and how patient they where, such great service 10/10 would use you guys again!
Again, James and Brissy team are awesome!
Best customer service !!
All the staff at their Cairns pick up/drop off office were so patient, friendly and very helpful.
Definitely highly recommend!!!
Loved everything, how clean the vehicle and bedding was and nearly everything was included. Only improvement, it would be really lovely if you included some dishwashing liquid as a nice little touch?
Australia is home to the oldest culture on earth and the largest living thing on the planet - the Great Barrier Reef. Here are some other cool Australian facts:
- Australia’s national parks cover 28 million hectares, including protected rainforests, wetlands, and marine areas.
- Australians love the water, with 85% living within 50km from the coastline. Outback campervan road trip adventures are, therefore, pretty private affairs!
- Australia records more snowfall than Switzerland! The ski season is a short but fun one. Did you know the Australian Alps run 3,000 kilometres from Queensland to Victoria?
A driving trip in Australia is filled with magical moments, otherworldly attractions, and some of the best scenery in the world. Here are our fave regions to explore by car:
- Coastal Australia is enchanting. We especially love the underrated coastline out of Adelaide.
- Outback Australia is a must-do on any long-distance road trip. Learning about the Aboriginal connection to the land is particularly rewarding.
- Seek Australian creatures and critters on your travels. We love camping in Booderee National Park to wake to wallabies all around our JUCY vehicle.
Where to go in Australia? Can we say everywhere? We can’t narrow it all down here, but we can share some hot tips:
- To appreciate this ancient land and its culture, time spent in Uluru will not disappoint.
- Australians are thrill-seekers! White-water raft in the Tropical North, dive the Great Barrier Reef, skydive in Byron Bay or chopper over the 12 Apostles.
- Create the perfect car roadie with a food and coffee theme. Stop by Stall 55 in Adelaide’s Central Market, munch on a pie from Sydney’s Harry Café de Wheels, or sip coffee in Melbourne’s laneways. Delish!