Discover Australia in a JUCY rental
Your Australian JUCY rental options
Get JUCY Australia car and campervan hire deals
#JUCYWORLD: JUCY on social media
JUCY Customer Reviews
Thinking of booking a JUCY car or campervan but need a little more info? Read our real-time reviews from real-life global travellers and see what it’s like to Live JUCY!
Great service, prompt and able to assist with changes really easily and openly.
Great Van set up , for cooking and sleeeping.Cant wait to hire one again So much FUN.
The attention to detail was excellent, a comprehensive introduction to the equipment and the added extras, table and chairs, as well as the USB adaptor that made the trip easier and more enjoyable for us first-timers. Nothing really could have been done better.
Loved ease and convenience. Super friendly service.
Customer Service and Rental prices - Absolutely fantasstic experience and totally impressed...
Friendly service at the check in and check out counter
Shuttle bus driver very entertaining
Great value for money
Very helpful, easy to pick up car, affordable price
Friendly efficient staff & clean great car to drive. Loved the whole booking & hiring experience & certainly will look at using the company next time.
Excellent shuttle pick up, great customer service, lovely clean car, fabulous price.
As a first time jucy user it was very easy
Great staff in the cairns office
Australia is home to the oldest culture on earth and the largest living thing on the planet - the Great Barrier Reef. Here are some other cool Australian facts:
- Australia’s national parks cover 28 million hectares, including protected rainforests, wetlands, and marine areas.
- Australians love the water, with 85% living within 50km from the coastline. Outback campervan road trip adventures are, therefore, pretty private affairs!
- Australia records more snowfall than Switzerland! The ski season is a short but fun one. Did you know the Australian Alps run 3,000 kilometres from Queensland to Victoria?
A driving trip in Australia is filled with magical moments, otherworldly attractions, and some of the best scenery in the world. Here are our fave regions to explore by car:
- Coastal Australia is enchanting. We especially love the underrated coastline out of Adelaide.
- Outback Australia is a must-do on any long-distance road trip. Learning about the Aboriginal connection to the land is particularly rewarding.
- Seek Australian creatures and critters on your travels. We love camping in Booderee National Park to wake to wallabies all around our JUCY vehicle.
Where to go in Australia? Can we say everywhere? We can’t narrow it all down here, but we can share some hot tips:
- To appreciate this ancient land and its culture, time spent in Uluru will not disappoint.
- Australians are thrill-seekers! White-water raft in the Tropical North, dive the Great Barrier Reef, skydive in Byron Bay or chopper over the 12 Apostles.
- Create the perfect car roadie with a food and coffee theme. Stop by Stall 55 in Adelaide’s Central Market, munch on a pie from Sydney’s Harry Café de Wheels, or sip coffee in Melbourne’s laneways. Delish!