Discover Australia in a JUCY rental
Your Australian JUCY rental options
Get JUCY Australia car and campervan hire deals
#JUCYWORLD: JUCY on social media
JUCY Customer Reviews
Thinking of booking a JUCY car or campervan but need a little more info? Read our real-time reviews from real-life global travellers and see what it’s like to Live JUCY!
Affordable, helpful staff, flexible drop off, clean car
Service was great.....James the manager at Brisbane Depot was fantastic !!
I cant think of anything that needs to be improved from my recent dealings with Jucy, very helpful and kind staff, ive never had any of the cars ive hired fail on me and i use Jucy few times a year when i travel to cairns for tafe, keep up the great service!!
Easy to contact, good location and pickup procedure was simple, staff were very friendly.
10/10. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Explained the set up of the van and were very thorough.
I liked how smooth and easy the all process was and the cleanliness of the vehicle.
The staff was very nice and friendly.
Great service overall and very friendly staff
We liked the friendliness of the staff we dealt with.From the time we got picked up from the airport to driving away in our cute hire car.The young lady that served us was so so helpful & lovely.Highly recommended.
Thank you JUCY for a great trip with your vehicle!
From the moment we arrived customers service was on point. We never had problem with the caravan and we returned it after their working hours with no problems.
Thank you guys! We will definitely see you again for our next trip :)
Efficient pickup and processing. Online check-in very handy. Good clean cars. Very friendly and obliging management at Coolangatta office. Thanks Steve
Australia is home to the oldest culture on earth and the largest living thing on the planet - the Great Barrier Reef. Here are some other cool Australian facts:
- Australia’s national parks cover 28 million hectares, including protected rainforests, wetlands, and marine areas.
- Australians love the water, with 85% living within 50km from the coastline. Outback campervan road trip adventures are, therefore, pretty private affairs!
- Australia records more snowfall than Switzerland! The ski season is a short but fun one. Did you know the Australian Alps run 3,000 kilometres from Queensland to Victoria?
A driving trip in Australia is filled with magical moments, otherworldly attractions, and some of the best scenery in the world. Here are our fave regions to explore by car:
- Coastal Australia is enchanting. We especially love the underrated coastline out of Adelaide.
- Outback Australia is a must-do on any long-distance road trip. Learning about the Aboriginal connection to the land is particularly rewarding.
- Seek Australian creatures and critters on your travels. We love camping in Booderee National Park to wake to wallabies all around our JUCY vehicle.
Where to go in Australia? Can we say everywhere? We can’t narrow it all down here, but we can share some hot tips:
- To appreciate this ancient land and its culture, time spent in Uluru will not disappoint.
- Australians are thrill-seekers! White-water raft in the Tropical North, dive the Great Barrier Reef, skydive in Byron Bay or chopper over the 12 Apostles.
- Create the perfect car roadie with a food and coffee theme. Stop by Stall 55 in Adelaide’s Central Market, munch on a pie from Sydney’s Harry Café de Wheels, or sip coffee in Melbourne’s laneways. Delish!