Car Rental Locations in New Zealand
With JUCY, you can drive from Cape Reinga to Invercargill and anywhere in-between in affordable vehicles that suit your needs and budget. With three convenient branch locations and one-way trips permitted, New Zealand is yours to explore!
Your car rental options
Select a location in New Zealand
The best way to see New Zealand is behind the wheel. By renting a car, you are choosing freedom. Freedom to pull over at our quirky roadside monuments, freedom to take a left when the GPS says right, and freedom to stop when and where you feel like it.
Choose from our three branch locations to make your Kiwi roadie a reality.
Nothing quite says freedom more than being able to pick your own schedule. On holiday, you’re the boss of you (and your time)!
When you hire a car, you are signing up for independence and control of your schedule. Passed the Fat Tui food truck and want to stop for delish fish and chips? No problem! Just heard about the free hot springs at Kawhia? Let’s make a detour!
New Zealand is made for driving. Our scenery is world-famous for a reason, and on the road, our landscapes wow at almost every turn.
It’s no coincidence that we have five locations spread across the country. We know that your interests and schedule will determine where you want to go on this trip (one visit is never enough, you’ll soon learn).
Whether you’re planning a quick visit to the beautiful Bay of Islands, a city stay around Wellington, or that north-to-south roadie of a lifetime, you can pick up and drop off at any of our branches. We permit one-way trips, so why not drive from our Auckland Airport location and drop off your rental car in Queenstown? We even allow after-hour drop-offs, too.
At JUCY, we’re committed to giving you affordable rental cars for the ultimate freedom to explore our home turf. Are you ready for your Kiwi adventure?
Hiring a car with JUCY in New Zealand is as easy as finding a Kiwi in jandals (that’s flip-flops to you). We can sort out the ‘how to get you there’ part via our 24/7 customer service line or our 4-step online booking process.
We also have a ton of passion for sharing where to go, too. You’ll find advice across our site, including itineraries, travel tips and more.
Freaking out about driving on the left? Never fear, we have plenty of handy hints to remind you that, ‘left is best’ on New Zealand roads!
We give you access to the best of the Land of the Long White Cloud, with five branches, across four cities.
- From our two Auckland branches, you can reach the stunning Far North, gorgeous Coromandel, and spectacular glowworms at Waitomo Caves.
- Explore Wellington or head further afield to Napier, Wairarapa, or Martinborough.
- Drive to Kaikoura, the Marlborough Sounds, or Abel Tasman from our Christchurch location.
- Launch your adventures in Queenstown, before exploring Wanaka, Dunedin, and Milford Sound.
We may be a fairly isolated country (and are often forgotten on world maps) but, we’re not boring! Fun facts:
- We’ve got zero poisonous critters! No deadly snakes, no killer sharks, no vicious birds. Instead, we have lovable wildlife, like the cute kiwi bird.
- Auckland has over 50 volcanoes – though none of them are active!
- We have the southernmost vineyards in the world; our white wines are particularly renowned here.
- Bats are the only native mammals here – the lesser short-tailed bat, to be precise.