Discover Australia in a JUCY rental
Your Australian JUCY rental options
Get JUCY Australia car and campervan hire deals
#JUCYWORLD: JUCY on social media
JUCY Customer Reviews
Thinking of booking a JUCY car or campervan but need a little more info? Read our real-time reviews from real-life global travellers and see what it’s like to Live JUCY!
The car we had was not new but ran like dream. The staff that we met were helpful, cooperative and friendly. The staff on the phone were efficient friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend your company to all.
Your staff were brilliant and actually connected with my situation and always made me feel that they were helping me the best possible way they could. I extended again and again for 99 days it was a great rental and needed at the time. Additionally I was dealing with the continued changes of restrictions meaning I couldn’t go home and I needed a car, without the flexibility and consideration shown I would have been in a very difficult position without a car. Thank you guys! I am looking forward to my next rental with you guys when required.
This is my 2nd time using Jucy vans & the great staff here at the Brisbane office always go above and beyond,they're so friendly & welcoming & helpful that I can not fault anything about Jucy hire at all. I will be getting the word out to my family & friends to use this service when hiring.Thanks Jucy you will lose us again soon.
I liked the campervans have all the basic items for a first-timer customer to focus on enjoying rather than focus on the preparation.
Fast collection from airport and ease with which everything was arranged. Also good value prices
Affordable, helpful staff, flexible drop off, clean car
Again, James and Brissy team are awesome!
We picked our vehicle up outside branch hours. Details for pickup were clear and we picked up the vehicle with no problems at all! The staff I spoke to leading up to our trip were lovely and helpful! Will definitely be using jucy again!
The staff were wonderful. The process was relatively easy. The car was fabulous.
Easy to contact, good location and pickup procedure was simple, staff were very friendly.
Australia is home to the oldest culture on earth and the largest living thing on the planet - the Great Barrier Reef. Here are some other cool Australian facts:
- Australia’s national parks cover 28 million hectares, including protected rainforests, wetlands, and marine areas.
- Australians love the water, with 85% living within 50km from the coastline. Outback campervan road trip adventures are, therefore, pretty private affairs!
- Australia records more snowfall than Switzerland! The ski season is a short but fun one. Did you know the Australian Alps run 3,000 kilometres from Queensland to Victoria?
A driving trip in Australia is filled with magical moments, otherworldly attractions, and some of the best scenery in the world. Here are our fave regions to explore by car:
- Coastal Australia is enchanting. We especially love the underrated coastline out of Adelaide.
- Outback Australia is a must-do on any long-distance road trip. Learning about the Aboriginal connection to the land is particularly rewarding.
- Seek Australian creatures and critters on your travels. We love camping in Booderee National Park to wake to wallabies all around our JUCY vehicle.
Where to go in Australia? Can we say everywhere? We can’t narrow it all down here, but we can share some hot tips:
- To appreciate this ancient land and its culture, time spent in Uluru will not disappoint.
- Australians are thrill-seekers! White-water raft in the Tropical North, dive the Great Barrier Reef, skydive in Byron Bay or chopper over the 12 Apostles.
- Create the perfect car roadie with a food and coffee theme. Stop by Stall 55 in Adelaide’s Central Market, munch on a pie from Sydney’s Harry Café de Wheels, or sip coffee in Melbourne’s laneways. Delish!