Discover Australia in a JUCY rental
Your Australian JUCY rental options
A great value camper for your coastal roadie, festival or national park adventures. Sleeps 4.
A campground favourite, our Crib is an effortless ride, with a cool kitchen and double bed.
When space is everything! Our JUCY Condo is a roomy, self-contained camper that sleeps 4.
Our diesel campervan for 4 is self-contained, economical, and filled with handy amenities.
The perfect sporty, stylish Compact SUV car hire to explore Australia
For long legs and space lovers, our Sedan is comfy and roomy. Great for long road trips!
Our popular Mid Hatch is a safe and spacious ride. Rent your great value hire car today.
Get JUCY Australia car and campervan hire deals
Get inspired with Australian road trip itineraries and travel tips
Be a Happy Camper: the 10 Best Camp sites on Australia’s East Coast
Needing assistance with your travel planning? We’ve picked the 10 best East Coast Australia camping grounds to help you out! Click to read.
Australia's top festivals to add to your summer road trip
In Australia, a good Aussie summer includes trips to the beach, barbeques with your mates, and a summer festival or two.
Travelling with the Best: Our Favourite Australian Camper or Car Road Trips
Is an Australia road trip back at the top of your bucket list, but you don’t know where to begin? No worries, mate! We’ve got a ton of ideas and…
What Are the Best Beaches in Melbourne? We Reveal All!
Curious about the best beaches in Melbourne? With a beach for every kind of beach lover, we share our top Melbourne beach picks! You may think of Melbourne as being on…
7 day local car road trip itinerary from Sydney
Road trip New South Wales like a local with our 7-day car rental itinerary from Sydney AUTHOR: KELLY BAILDON A New South Wales road trip is the perfect getaway for adventure seekers…
11 places to get off the beaten track on the Great Ocean Road
There are plenty of places to visit when you road trip the Great Ocean Road, but if you’re looking to dodge the crowds and want to see some hidden gems…
#JUCYWORLD: JUCY on social media
JUCY Customer Reviews
Thinking of booking a JUCY car or campervan but need a little more info? Read our real-time reviews from real-life global travellers and see what it’s like to Live JUCY!
Friendly efficient service and attended to our needs. Thanks for the upgrade, much appreciated.
Excellent shuttle pick up, great customer service, lovely clean car, fabulous price.
Would definitely use Jucy again. Polite, friendly and helpful staff. Car was ready for us to collect and on returning it, we were promptly returned to the airport via the courtesy bus. Great job!
Everyone was awesome to deal with, Thankyou
Great service overall and very friendly staff
Staff were super friendly and eager to help. Thanks for making it easy!
Every time I pickup from the Brisbane depo every staff member is so nice, thank you!
Great customer service - very friendly and helpful!
Rented a car for the day and couldn’t be more impressed, excellent service and good quality cars for a good price.
The guys who served me was extremely helpful, first time in Adelaide with my partner. He was recommending places for us to go to, definitely went above and beyond with the service. It made the atmosphere feel real, friendly and great. Thanks again, Will definitely use this company again. Thanks
Australia is home to the oldest culture on earth and the largest living thing on the planet - the Great Barrier Reef. Here are some other cool Australian facts:
- Australia’s national parks cover 28 million hectares, including protected rainforests, wetlands, and marine areas.
- Australians love the water, with 85% living within 50km from the coastline. Outback campervan road trip adventures are, therefore, pretty private affairs!
- Australia records more snowfall than Switzerland! The ski season is a short but fun one. Did you know the Australian Alps run 3,000 kilometres from Queensland to Victoria?
A driving trip in Australia is filled with magical moments, otherworldly attractions, and some of the best scenery in the world. Here are our fave regions to explore by car:
- Coastal Australia is enchanting. We especially love the underrated coastline out of Adelaide.
- Outback Australia is a must-do on any long-distance road trip. Learning about the Aboriginal connection to the land is particularly rewarding.
- Seek Australian creatures and critters on your travels. We love camping in Booderee National Park to wake to wallabies all around our JUCY vehicle.
Where to go in Australia? Can we say everywhere? We can’t narrow it all down here, but we can share some hot tips:
- To appreciate this ancient land and its culture, time spent in Uluru will not disappoint.
- Australians are thrill-seekers! White-water raft in the Tropical North, dive the Great Barrier Reef, skydive in Byron Bay or chopper over the 12 Apostles.
- Create the perfect car roadie with a food and coffee theme. Stop by Stall 55 in Adelaide’s Central Market, munch on a pie from Sydney’s Harry Café de Wheels, or sip coffee in Melbourne’s laneways. Delish!