Discover Australia in a JUCY rental
Your Australian JUCY rental options
Get JUCY Australia car and campervan hire deals
#JUCYWORLD: JUCY on social media
JUCY Customer Reviews
Thinking of booking a JUCY car or campervan but need a little more info? Read our real-time reviews from real-life global travellers and see what it’s like to Live JUCY!
10/10. Branch manager James of eagle farm was amazingly helpful & displayed excellent, friendly customer service.
Whenever I had a problem with breakdown to insurance renewal or extension of hire, service could not have been better. So helpful and beneficial. Jucy are like no other car hire company that I have dealt with and would have no hesitation in using them again.
Friendly, helpful service and generous not greedy
Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful! Customer service was the best I have experienced from a car rental place.
The guys did an amazing job we arrived early and they managed to juggle the cars around and get us on the road
The customer service at the North Plympton shop was fantastic, and the Jucy Champ we hired perfectly catered our road trip. We will definitely be using Jucy for our next adventure.
Customer service was great and shuttle bus from airport quick and easy, no issues at all. Will book again.
Great rates, great staff, great service. Couldn’t fault anything at all
Customer service team in Adelaide were fantastic to deal with, friendly and efficient! It was an easy pick up and drop off process and a great little economical car - cheap to run!
The car we had was not new but ran like dream. The staff that we met were helpful, cooperative and friendly. The staff on the phone were efficient friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend your company to all.
Australia is home to the oldest culture on earth and the largest living thing on the planet - the Great Barrier Reef. Here are some other cool Australian facts:
- Australia’s national parks cover 28 million hectares, including protected rainforests, wetlands, and marine areas.
- Australians love the water, with 85% living within 50km from the coastline. Outback campervan road trip adventures are, therefore, pretty private affairs!
- Australia records more snowfall than Switzerland! The ski season is a short but fun one. Did you know the Australian Alps run 3,000 kilometres from Queensland to Victoria?
A driving trip in Australia is filled with magical moments, otherworldly attractions, and some of the best scenery in the world. Here are our fave regions to explore by car:
- Coastal Australia is enchanting. We especially love the underrated coastline out of Adelaide.
- Outback Australia is a must-do on any long-distance road trip. Learning about the Aboriginal connection to the land is particularly rewarding.
- Seek Australian creatures and critters on your travels. We love camping in Booderee National Park to wake to wallabies all around our JUCY vehicle.
Where to go in Australia? Can we say everywhere? We can’t narrow it all down here, but we can share some hot tips:
- To appreciate this ancient land and its culture, time spent in Uluru will not disappoint.
- Australians are thrill-seekers! White-water raft in the Tropical North, dive the Great Barrier Reef, skydive in Byron Bay or chopper over the 12 Apostles.
- Create the perfect car roadie with a food and coffee theme. Stop by Stall 55 in Adelaide’s Central Market, munch on a pie from Sydney’s Harry Café de Wheels, or sip coffee in Melbourne’s laneways. Delish!