Creating a plan for your road trip around Australia can be a challenge – there are so many destinations to choose from! We make it easier by offering seven branch locations to start and end your travels, no matter where you decide to explore.
At JUCY rentals we have a range of campervans for hire to suit your road trip need. Plan a budget backpack adventure in our El Cheapo camper. Take the family on the holiday of a lifetime in a Condo. Or select the Compass with its Penthouse for that special someone.
Are you ready to road trip Australia with a campervan rental?
Nab yourself a JUCY campervan bargain! Whether it’s our smooth one-way relocation deals, savings from our travel and campground mates, or a sweet winter discount, we’re keen to help you save a buck or two.
If you spy a JUCY deal – such as our $1 relocation specials – you’ll need to be quick. They usually last as long as a chocolate cake does at JUCY HQ. Our partner deals are typically year-round but do check the T&Cs for any blackout periods.
We love talking JUCY, but we love it more when our customers do. When you read real-time, real-people reviews, you can book your Australian campervan with confidence.
People hire from us because of our great value, custom-built campervans, our friendly service, and choice of Australian branch locations. We’ve also gained fans for all the extras that we provide to make your Australian camper trip a legendary one.
Read on to find out all the reasons people love JUCY!
All was great - employees were really helpful and care drove well
Jucy was easy - the customer service was friendly and accommodating and the van we hired was perfect for my partner and I. We had everything we needed. Thank you
Great pick up service, friendly staff and very clean and well looked after Cars at a reasonable price. Would book definitely book a Jucy Car rental again.
Amazing service, great staff.
The service (Alex) is awsome, the car is perfect. I strongly recommend Jucy in Adelaide. Roger, from Germamy.
The car was great, the price was fair, the guy called Chris who drove us from the car pickup station to Brisbane Airport was funny and friendly
Service was great.....James the manager at Brisbane Depot was fantastic !!
Hired a car through JUCY in Queenstown. The online process was easy and the car we got was clean and nice to drive. I accidentally ordered the wrong sized car seat, which they corrected within minutes of arrival with no worries. Would happily hire through them again.
Loved everything, how clean the vehicle and bedding was and nearly everything was included. Only improvement, it would be really lovely if you included some dishwashing liquid as a nice little touch?
I liked how comfy and easy the bed was to put together, and that the fridge worked well. The whole process was easy
Whether it’s your first trip to Australia or 15th, it can be overwhelming to look at a map of this enormous island and have to narrow down where to go. Do you want a beach trip, a national park adventure, or to head to the outback? Or all of these thrills? The whole country is so attractive that even narrowing down your travel selections by state, it can still be a lot to digest. They each have their own gems to lure you in, 100s in fact.
We’re all about planning ahead. Like pick a region, buy a flight, and book a campervan (hint, hint). But beyond that, what if you pick up your campervan rental, chuck in your bags, and just drive. That’s the freedom you have when you take not only your luggage on an adventure but your bed and kitchen, too. It’s why we love campervans and made them our business! That sweet, sweet sense of freedom.
Wake one day to kangaroos hopping around your JUCY wheels. Another, see the sunrise across the red-and-orange hues of the outback. Cook a feast from the back of your campervan rental as native birds sing to you from the treetops. It may sound poetic, but in Australia, it’s possible. We know because we’re regularly tagged #jucyworld in these pinch-me moments that happen in campervans around the country.
Like a best friend during a romance crisis, we’re on hand to support as you tackle the task of choosing where in Australia to go. We offer free travel advice with our 24/7 customer service numbers, as well as tips and itineraries in our Get Inspired section.
Aside from ‘it’s awesome, come now’, what else do you need to know about Australia?
- Australia’s coastline is over 50,000km, linked by over 10,000 beaches. That’s a lot of potential driving (good thing we offer unlimited mileage).
- There are 55 national parks, and 15 World Heritage-listed sites. Many are home to the wildlife that is unique to Australia.
- There are over 4,000 designated free camping sites in Australia, though you’ll need to be a self-contained vehicle and come prepared.
Australian attractions make driving one of the most memorable ways to holiday here. Here are some options:
- Spending time on a beach in Australia is a no-brainer. It’s a must to step on squeaky white sand and jump in the surf!
- With the tallest mountain, Kosciuszko, at only 2228m, Australia isn’t known for its summit scaling, but that doesn’t mean they are to be skipped. Especially in the ski season!
- Outback Australia is as unique to the country as your fingerprint is to you. It’s don’t miss it if you have the time, particularly the sacredness of Uluru.
For full cultural immersion, travel like a local when you’re in Australia. Here’s how:
- Start every day with a flat white – seriously, it’s the coffee of choice! You can even get flat white coffee sachets so you can make it in your camper kitchen.
- Get out in the ocean. With 50,000+ kilometres of coastline, it’s no wonder Aussies are surf and water obsessed.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. Like, ever. The Aussie attitude to life is pretty balanced, so relax and say, ‘no worries’, no matter what happens!