JUCY Campervan Rental Locations in Australia
Campervan Hire Australia
Hire a JUCY campervan to explore the city, beach, state, or the whole of Australia! Pick up one of our cheap campervan rentals for hire from JUCY Brisbane, Cairns or the Gold Coast in Queensland. If you're on a road trip south of Queensland, then we've got campervan hire from Sydney, plus JUCY rentals in Melbourne Airport, Melbourne city, and on your way to our Adelaide branch. Plus, one-way rentals are permitted, and sometimes we have campervan relocations around Australia.
Contact JUCY Rentals
Freephone: 1800 150 850
NZ direct: +64 9 374 4360
Email: [email protected]
Your JUCY campervan hire options
A great value camper for your coastal roadie, festival or national park adventures. Sleeps 4.
A campground favourite, our Crib is an effortless ride, with a cool kitchen and double bed.
When space is everything! Our JUCY Condo is a roomy, self-contained camper that sleeps 4.
Our diesel campervan for 4 is self-contained, economical, and filled with handy amenities.
Select your JUCY Australia branch location
Campervans are the best option when it comes to an Australian road trip. That’s why we have six different campers across seven locations. It’s the best kind of access to the country’s iconic beaches, attractions, wildlife, and natural wonders.
Whether you’re planning an east coast expedition, a statewide sojourn, or want to relax beachside, we’ve got the ride you want and need.
Get inspired: discover Australia’s best adventures
Be a Happy Camper: the 10 Best Camp sites on Australia’s East Coast
Needing assistance with your travel planning? We’ve picked the 10 best East Coast Australia camping grounds to help you out! Click to read.
Australia's top festivals to add to your summer road trip
In Australia, a good Aussie summer includes trips to the beach, barbeques with your mates, and a summer festival or two.
Travelling with the Best: Our Favourite Australian Camper or Car Road Trips
Is an Australia road trip back at the top of your bucket list, but you don’t know where to begin? No worries, mate! We’ve got a ton of ideas and…
Outside of Australia?
Hire a campervan in Australia
When you’re on your holidays, you’re the boss! That means your schedule, your spur-of-the-moment detours, your emergency snack stops for Tim Tams. Right?
That’s why we love hiring a campervan in Australia – there is no greater freedom than when you’re carrying all that you need with you. Chuck your bags in the storage, pick your roadie playlist, stock the kitchen fridge with your fave snacks, and get your road trip started!
Australia’s size means it’s best seen behind the wheel of a JUCY rental. Chose from iconic scenic routes, stop at empty postcard-perfect beaches, or take a side trip to hike in an Australian national park. Sound like a bit of you?
Good, us too! That’s why, from Cairns down to Adelaide, you’ll find seven JUCY campervan and car hire locations. As Australia is so flipping big, we’ve got five of the seven at or near the main Australian airports, because short cuts are also good sometimes. For added convenience, we have free airport shuttle buses to get your car or campervan hire too.
Along with that, we allow one-way rentals to give you the freedom to choose your routes. This is accompanied, importantly, with unlimited mileage so you can travel without stress (no one wants to do maths on holiday!).
We’ve got over 10 years of experience of hiring campervans to intrepid Australian travellers, just like you. We are committed to delivering affordable, reliable vehicles, and accompany that with top-notch customer service and free travel advice.
Are you ready for your road trip around Australia?
Here’s what you need to know about renting a campervan in Australia:
- Hiring a campervan is an easy 4-step process online, or you can call our friendly team to book.
- We offer free travel advice. If you’re struggling to choose a camper, or where to travel to, we’ll talk you through your options.
- Once you’ve rented your van, head to our Get Inspired section to find itineraries, driving tips, campground info, and even some sweet deals!
Australia is a top-tier travel destination for a reason! Want to know the best driving routes? Read on:
- From our Sydney Airport branch, head north on the Pacific Highway to Brisbane. Stop often for the jaw-dropping beaches, lush national parks, and quirky towns.
- The Great Ocean Road is great for a reason. Collect your campervan at either of our Melbourne branches and head west to the jutting cliffs along this 243km National Heritage route.
- If you’re down for a true Aussie adventure, collect your JUCY wheels in Adelaide and drive north through the outback. Hook a right after Alice Springs and return your vehicle in Cairns (or keep going?).
Australia may be down under to many, but that doesn’t mean we’re upside down on life. Some fun Aussie facts:
- Australia has 20 UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Opera House, and the Tasmanian Wilderness. How many are on your bucket list?
- Australia wins winemaking awards as well it wins sporting medals. There are over 60 wine regions! And because you’re in a camper, you can park up to ensure you don’t drink and drive!
- Australia’s Snowy Mountains get more snow than the Swiss Alps! Yup, perfect for a winter roadie to the snow.