COVID SAFE CAR RENTALS AND CAMPERVAN HIRE WITH JUCY
Coronavirus update: JUCY Australia
JUCY is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Australian Government Department of Health as to how best to respond to the current Coronovirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team are working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of JUCY customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
STAYING UP TO DATE:
Given the frequency of changes to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we strongly urge that you remain informed by following these sources of information:
Coronavirus app: Download the official Australian Government COVIDsafe app.
Australian State travel updates: Check out Australia.com and their nifty map that will help you with the various State border travel updates. INFO HERE
TRAVEL WITH JUCY:
The Australian Tourism Industry Council has awarded JUCY a COVID Clean Practicing Business. We are proud to have the approved COVID Safe plan in place and we look forward to continuing with high hygiene standards within our business to stop the spread of COVID-19.
All JUCY Australia campervan hire and car rental branches are still open and operating but please stay informed via the above-mentioned sources and the Australian Border Force or check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information, as travel restrictions are in place between some state borders as per the Australia.com travel map.
You can now choose to pick up or drop off your car or campervan with zero contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except Melbourne Airport which continues to operate during office hours only). You can find out more information about our contactless service here or email us at [email protected] to arrange.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS:
JUCY recognises that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
- JUCY bookings are now 100% refundable(excl. any credit card fee) if cancelled at least 7 days prior to pick up
- If cancelled within 1-6 days before pick up, then you can choose a 100% credit* (of the amount paid excl. any card fees) or pay 50% of the booking value as a cancellation fee
- If cancelled within 24 hours to pick up or any no show, 100% of the booking value will be charged
- We will provide three date and location changes for free until pick up (subject to availability and at the new daily rate)
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly to discuss your options.
*Credit must be used for travel within one year from the original pickup date, in the same country and must be booked under the same name as the original booking. New bookings/changes are subject to availability, new daily rate and booking conditions at the time of booking apply.
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
- As guided by the WHO (World Health Organization);
- We encourage our team to avoid physical contact when greeting and to uphold the most stringent of measures regarding personal hygiene
- JUCY continues to maintain our high standards of cleaning with regards our vehicles and branch/HQ locations, this includes employees wearing gloves when carrying out cleaning duties, with an extra focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces
- JUCY branches have hand sanitiser and bathrooms available for our customers to maintain cleaning practices
- Open communication to customers, employees and community around courses of action taken
- Continued monitoring of the above-mentioned website to ensure we action all recommendations relating to health and safety
Above all, we understand that these are uncertain times. Please be safe, be smart, and be kind. And we look forward to continuing to help you with your epic travel adventures!