Just because you're on the road, shouldn't mean that you need to live off basic and boring meals. Road trippers need proper food to fill their bellies and fuel their adventures. Through our series, 'Cooking In Campers', we hope to show you just some of the simple and delicious dishes you can make in the kitchen of your JUCY Camper.
Whip up this Mediterranean inspired salad in no time! Combining chilled, crisp vegetables with couscous makes the perfect summer meal.
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:Campfire couscous: Cooking in a JUCY campervan
READY IN: 25 MINS
- 1 cup of water
- ½ a vegetable bouillon stock cube
- 1 cup of couscous
- ½ cup of diced cucumber
- ½ cup of diced capsicum
- ½ cup of diced cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup of diced red onion
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Parsley, chopped
- Feta, chopped
- Bring water to boil and add chopped up vegetable stock cube.
- Turn heat down to low and add couscous. Simmer for the amount of time dictated on package instructions.
- While couscous is cooking, dice capsicum, cucumber, red onion, and cherry tomatoes.
- Combine vegetables in bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Once couscous is cooked, drain any excess water and add to bowl of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with parsley and diced feta.
Serve and enjoy!