Help us make a difference and you could score yourself a JUCY voucher!
Take time to kōrero – mā te kōrero, ka ora. This week is all about connecting with the people in our lives and creating space for conversations about mental health and wellbeing.
The amazing people at the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand help empower everyone to meaningfully connect with the people around them and start a conversation with those in their world who may be struggling. So, let's get on board and raise some money and awareness to help this epic cause!
How do I get involved?
Head on over to our Mental Health Awareness Week Fundraiser to make your donation and help start more life-changing conversations!
Plus, if you donate to our Mental Health Awareness Week JUCY Team page in September or October, we could be sending a 7-day JUCY campervan voucher your way!
What are the T&Cs?
- Voucher to be used in New Zealand from any JUCY location for base-to-base travel only (no one-way trips)
- To be eligible to (potentially) receive the 7- Day JUCY voucher, you must donate to the JUCY Mental Health Awareness Givealittle page before 31 October 2021
- Promo excludes current JUCY employees
- Vouchers will be sent to the email you provide when donating and you must present the voucher at time of booking to redeem
- JUCY reserves the right to withhold vouchers if they deem proof is unacceptable
- The voucher must be redeemed before 10 December 2021
- Who JUCY send the voucher too will be at the discretion of JUCY
- The voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other JUCY offers
- The voucher includes standard risk-taker excess reduction (other options can be purchased by the hirer), unlimited KMS, 24- hour roadside cover
- The voucher is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for monetary value, the bearer will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the voucher
- Voucher not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts
- All other standard JUCY terms and conditions apply
- Vouchers can be redeemed by contacting our reservations team - Call: 0800 399 736 (NZ) or [email protected]
What are you waiting for? DONATE NOW - A little chat can go a long way!