The Cruiser Campervan
New to fleet the Cruiser is a fully self-contained 4-berth campervan, which gives you the freedom to explore Australia with everything you need for your road trip.
A well-equipped kitchen means you can create great camper meals with ease, and our comfy double beds, spacious swivel chairs, shower and toilet make it a great choice for families or a group of friends.
With cruise control, parking sensors, rear reversing camera, ABS and collision warning the Cruiser is easy to drive and child seats can be fitted for young children.
Included with the vehicle
- Cutlery & dinnerware
- Linen & bedding
- Unlimited kilometers
- Roadside assistance
Perfect for a family or group of friends, the Cruiser has been custom built, allowing you to walk freely inside the vehicle.
You won’t be short of space with plenty of room for storage, 2 double beds, and swivel driver and passenger seats. The kitchen is fully-equipped with a 90-litre fridge, a two-burner gas cooker and of course a kitchen sink!
This self-contained campervan has a shower and toilet and we’ll ensure you have towels, bed linen, duvets, pillows, cleaning, and kitchen equipment so you have all the amenities you need.
- 2 burner gas cooktop
- 90L Fridge
- 100L Fresh Water
- 100L Grey Water
- Glazed Windows with flyscreens and black out blinds
- Roof tap 240V Air Conditioner
- Gas and electric hot water system
- Power Supply 12V battery/240V mains/Solar panel
- Gas bottle
- Cruise Control
- ABS and collision warning
- Reversing Camera
- Digital infotainment including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Water tank monitoring
- Digital Solar and battery monitoring
- Lane Departure Warning
- Reading Lights
- Fire Extinguisher
- 12V roof top fans
- USB Charging points
- Swivel driver and passenger seats
- Cutlery & dinnerware
- Linen & bedding
- Unlimited kilometres
- Roadside assistance
When space is everything! Our JUCY Cruiser is a roomy, self-contained camper that sleeps 4.
|2.2 litre turbo
|12V battery and 240V main
|Custom built interior in 2023
|2 large, 2 small
|Bed 1 Dimension
|1.74m x 1.25m
|Bed 2 Dimensions
|1.84m x 1.32m
|Stress Free Plus
|Cost per day
|AA 24/7 breakdown assistance
|Glass & tyre cover
|Front/Back/Side panel damage
|Single vehicle rollover damage
|Roof/Rooftop pod & underbody damage
|Table & Chairs
|Claims administration fee
*If using a debit card, a $300 security bond is required even with Stress Free & Stress Free Plus.
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be pre-authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in Australia.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY Ts & Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorized will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other camper options
Travel Australia in our custom built 4-berth campervan
The Cruiser is our newest campervan, custom built in 2023 with a spacious interior so you can walk around freely throughout. Fully self-contained it’s the perfect vehicle for a road trip adventure, packed full of smart features so you can travel in comfort with your family, as a couple, or with friends.
We like a bit of space when there’s a few of us travelling so we given you plenty of interior height and carefully created space saving solutions with plenty of room for luggage.
Dine in or dine out, the choice is yours. But with a well-equipped kitchen you’ll soon be whipping up some awesome camper meals and making use of the 100-litre fridge and two-burner gas cooker. All your essential kitchen equipment is supplied so you’ll have plenty of utensils to make a family meal or a cosy dinner for two.
No doubt, you’ll visit a beach or two if you’re anywhere near the beautiful Australian coastline and we make it easy for you to wash away the sand, suncream and salt after a long day of adventures with our built-in shower. As a campervan with fully self-contained status there is a toilet too which gives you the option to freedom camp.
And of course, when nighttime falls, you can take your pick from one of two comfortable double beds complete with fresh linen, pillows and duvets.
We love our new Cruiser and hope you do too! It’s easy to drive and we’ve included cruise control, parking sensors, rear reversing camera, ABS and collision warning so you can have a comfortable ride, and help with parking.
Where to go
There’s so much to see and do in Australia we can’t cram it all in here but we’ve created some of the most popular destination itineraries to help you plan your road trip. From National Parks to East Coast itineraries, Great Ocean surf beaches to Wellness trips and more. You can find it all in our inspirational blog, including road trip adventures from real travellers.
If you’re ready to try the Cruiser and can’t wait to get started on your road trip adventure, make a booking above, or call our crew on 1800 150 850.