Campervan Hire Melbourne City
If you're looking to find campervan hire in Melbourne city and you don't want to backtrack to Melbourne airport to pick up a campervan rental then you will find JUCY van hire Melbourne near you! Our budget-friendly Melbourne campervan rentals are conveniently located in St Kilda, Victoria.
When you book a JUCY campervan rental Melbourne, you’re not just choosing to travel Australia safely with your home on wheels. But, you’re saying ‘yes’ to freedom and exploring near or far with everything you need, including the kitchen sink.
To help you reach your road trip dreams, we have a wide range of cheap campervan hire Melbourne that will suit two to four people - check out our campervan rental options here. Pick by size, style, features, or cost but know you're ensured to get all inclusive excellent customer service and 24-hour roadside assistance. Plus, if the van life isn't for you then JUCY not only has Melbourne campervan hire but also has car rentals Melbourne city.
Your Melbourne campervan rental adventure starts here! Hire a campervan in Melbourne today with JUCY! Book your van hire St Kilda now.
Find JUCY Campervan Hire Melbourne City
|Address:||87 Inkerman Street, St Kilda, VIC 3182|
|Reservations:||1800 150 850|
|Hours:||08:00am - 04:00pm Monday to Friday|
|09:00am - 02:00pm Saturday and Sunday|
Every day is a travel day, which is why we only close JUCY Melbourne on Christmas Day!
In addition to car rentals and campervan hire in Melbourne City, JUCY has rental cars Melbourne Airport where you can find cheap car hire or campervan rentals. If you're flying into Melbourne and looking to quickly get out on a Victoria road trip, JUCY rentals have you covered. Find out more about picking up from JUCY campervan hire Melbourne Airport in Tullamarine here.
Campervans for hire Melbourne
JUCY campervan rental Melbourne City
When you’ve finished exploring Melbourne City by foot, you want to get on the road to see more of Melbourne as fast as possible. Our JUCY St Kilda branch makes that possible with convenient options to rent a campervan in Melbourne. We’re all about spending more time exploring with a Victoria road trip too.
Whether you're looking for a campervan rental to drive the Great Ocean Road, road trip from Melbourne to Sydney, or on a wild search for Australia’s unique wildlife, we’ve got a JUCY campervan hire to make your dream road trip happen.
Along with your new best friend (aka your trusty campervan rental), we also offer bedding and kitchen kits, 24/7 roadside assistance, and unlimited miles. Yep, you can go far and wide without stressing about paying per kilometer as it's all covered on your JUCY rental road trip. We also permit one-way rentals and hire to licensed drivers aged 18 and above. Score!
PICKING UP YOUR VEHICLE
Note, Our Melbourne City branch doesn’t have a shuttle bus from the airport. However, it’s still super easy to reach us at our central St Kilda location when you’re ready to pick up your JUCY campervan.
- If you’re staying in St Kilda, it’s an easy walk to reach us from many landmarks.
- From elsewhere in the city, you can reach us cheaply and easily by tram. Tram 67 will take you from the train station to St Kilda every 20 minutes. Get off at the 34 Inkerman St stop, and it’s only a 1-minute walk from there (even if you’ve got wayyyy too much luggage, you can manage that!). For the ultimate convenience, grab an Uber or Didi; it’s usually around $20.
- From the airport, the Skybus is a convenient way to get into the city centre. Then grab Tram 67 as above. A rideshare from the airport is approximately $70-80.
Read me, too: We allow pick-ups one hour before we close. This means you’ll need to be at our Melbourne City branch by 3 pm on weekdays or 1 pm on weekends.
After-Hours pick-up is unavailable until further notice.
We know it’s going to be sad to say goodbye to your trusty campervan rental, so we’ll keep our part simple with these steps:
- Drive to our St Kilda branch at 87 Inkerman Street.
- A quick check before you pull in – have you filled the tank with gas? If not, a quick detour to the nearest petrol station at Coles Express, 120-134 Barkly Street & Corner Balance Street, St Kilda VIC 3182. will be in order.
- Park up then make a thorough check of your campervan to ensure you have everything. Imagine it’s treasure buried on an island and each lost shoe, headphones, or cuddly koala souvenir is striking gold. We’d love it if you removed your rubbish at the same time, too.
- Say your goodbyes and hand in the keys to our friendly JUCY Melbourne crew.
- Walk away… turning once every few seconds to get one last glimpse of your road trip bestie. We hope to see you back soon!
JUCY RENTALS IS NOW ZERO CONTACT FOR ALL VEHICLE PICK UPS AND DROP OFFS!
Get inspired to road trip Melbourne, Victoria, and Australia
Discover more of Victoria with a JUCY Campervan Hire Melbourne
When you hire a JUCY campervan rental, you get cool wheels that give you travel autonomy. Want to pull over for a picture at the Big Cigar in Churchill, just because? Go for it. Thinking of a detour to the sandy beaches of Gippsland. Be our guest. When you are driving accompanied by your kitchen and bed, you are in control of your road trip destiny. Especially with unlimited mileage!
Compact Victoria is an accessible Australian state to explore. One day you can be viewing the familiar jutting rocks of the Great Ocean Road, the next you could be hiking in the Macedon Ranges. Or following instructions from your stomach on a Victorian food trail. Yum.
Victoria has natural wonders, a wide range of wildlife to spot, and coastline that is worth starting an Instagram account for. All reached, with ease, from our JUCY Melbourne City branch.
We know it can be challenging to plan a road trip of this magnitude, particularly from afar. Where to go? What to see? That’s why we not only offer a range of Melbourne campervans for you to rent, but also a ton of free extras to make your trip as effortless as possible.
Along with our unlimited mileage, how do you feel about free bedding and kitchen kits? Plus, all the support you need with our 24/7 customer service and roadside assistance freephone numbers.
We’re always down to share our travel tips – you’ll find a load in our Get Inspired section here, but you can also call us on 1800 150 850 to get some tips on the best things to do on a campervan hire road trip from Melbourne.