The Cruiser Campervan
|Seats||4 x seatbelts|
|Sleeps||4 (2 double beds)|
|Fitout||Custom built interior 2023|
|Luggage||3 large, 4 small|
|Engine size||2.2 litre turbo|
|Fuel tank||90 litres|
|Power supply||240v mains, 12v dual battery system|
|Length||6.3m - 6.4m|
|Bed 1||Double bed 1.74m x 1.25m|
|Bed 2||Roof bed 1.84m x 1.32m|
The 4-Berth Cruiser Campervan
Brand new, the JUCY Cruiser is a 4-berth campervan with a custom-built interior allowing you to walk inside the vehicle freely. This exciting new addition to the JUCY fleet is spacious with a well-equipped kitchen, a two-burner gas cooker and large fridge.
Fully self-contained it has a shower and toilet making it perfect for family road trips or exploring New Zealand with friends.
Included with the vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- AA roadside breakdown assistance
The JUCY Cruiser is a spacious campervan with everything you need for the ultimate road trip.
With two double beds and swivel driver and passenger seats, this self-contained campervan has a shower and toilet, a well-equipped kitchen with a two-burner gas cooker, an 80-litre fridge and a 100-litre fresh water tank, giving you the freedom to explore the length and breadth of New Zealand.
- 2 burner gas cooker
- 80 litre compressor fridge
- Sink with tap and drain
- 100 litre fresh water tank
- 100 litre grey water tank
- USB charging ports
- Gas and electric hot water system
- 2 double beds
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Flyscreens and black out blinds
- Interior 12v lighting
- ABS and collision warning
- Reversing camera
- 12v roof top fans
- Dual 12v battery system
- 240v mains campground hookup
- Self-contained (Suitable for Freedom Camping)
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in New Zealand.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY T&Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorised will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other camper options
Explore New Zealand in the 4-berth JUCY Cruiser campervan
Seek out your next adventure and explore untrodden paths with our fully self-contained JUCY Cruiser campervan. Take a breath, a moment to explore those hidden gems around New Zealand and enjoy the freedom of rocking up to a hidden beauty spot and taking in the epic views.
No need to rush off when you get there as you have all you need in your campervan. With a shower, toilet and well-equipped kitchen you have the ultimate freedom to stop and explore.
Need a rest? Snuggle up in one of the comfy double beds, and take in the views, or rustle up a campervan meal from your very own kitchen. Perfect for cosy meal nights in, or morning cuppas as you watch the changing landscape with the rising sun.
There’s everything you need in the JUCY Cruiser, with seatbelts for four, you can also fit child seats for younger members of your family.
And the JUCY Cruiser is surprisingly easy to drive with cruise control, parking sensors, rear reversing camera, ABS and collision warning.