Campervan Rental Locations in New Zealand
Check out our campervan hire options in New Zealand
Select a campervan location in New Zealand
Whether you’re flying into Auckland Airport from overseas, or just nipping down to Queenstown for a ski weekend, we’re right where you need us most.
Choose one of our three campervan rental locations to learn more about picking up and dropping off your vehicle
Get inspired: Plan your road trip around New Zealand
The main goal of travelling New Zealand in a campervan is to have as much freedom to explore as possible. You take your accommodation with you, so no need to pre-book hotel rooms or worry about the extra cost of a room each night.
You can pull over at any point and enjoy a hot cup of tea, or find (legal) freedom camping spots in scenic locations if you’re driving a self-contained camper.
Imagine rolling out of bed and throwing open the door of your vehicle, to step outside and greet the sun rising straight out of the ocean, or settling down for the night in a remote campsite shared only with kiwis (the birds) and a perhaps a handful of adventurous Kiwis (the people).
You can change your plans on a whim, choosing to take the scenic detour and take the road less driven.
The best campervan hire in New Zealand will let you do all this, and more.
JUCY’s multiple campervan hire locations mean you can tailor your itinerary to suit your interests and time available. With the flexibility to drop your campervan off in five separate locations, you can cover an impressive amount of the country in a limited time.
The hardest part about travelling New Zealand in a campervan is deciding which direction to take. No matter whether you choose north, south, east or west, you’ll be in for adventure.
- Road trip from Auckland to the Bay of Islands to discover dolphins and golden beaches
- Drive from Christchurch to Queenstown to discover Lake Tekapo, the Lindis Pass, and Wanaka
- Make your way from Wellington to Christchurch to experience the magic of Marlborough Sounds, abundant vineyards near Blenheim, and whale-watching at Kaikoura
You’ll come across dazzling scenery around almost every bend in the road in New Zealand. Lace up your hiking boots and get outdoors to explore!
- Visit Abel Tasman National Park for picture perfect golden beaches
- Check out Hobbiton for a dose of Lord of the Rings themed escapism
- Take a stroll through the colourful lupins along the shores of Lake Tekapo
- Explore the Fox and Franz Josef glaciers on the West Coast of the South Island
New Zealand is a quirky little country at the end of the world. Did you know?
- 30% of New Zealand is covered in forest. Visit a national park to get a feel for the unique native flora of the country!
- New Zealand is home to the longest place name in the world; Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a hill in Hawkes Bay
- There is no place in New Zealand more than 150 kilometres from the ocean – you’ll always be just a few hours from the beach!
- Blue Lake, found in Nelson Lakes National Park, is officially the clearest lake in the world