The Compass Campervan
Whether you’re planning on a weekend road trip, a festival extravaganza, or to cross Australia on a bucket-list adventure, our Compass is the perfect ride.
The Compass is fully self-contained, thanks to its portable toilet and kitchen facilities. By day, you’re driving a minivan. By night it takes a hot minute to pop the super comfy rooftop tent, almost doubling your camper’s living space.
We also set you up with everything you need for a stress-free roadie. Bedding and towels are included, as is everything you need in the kitchen to whip up a campground feast. Sunrise breakfast burritos, anyone? Oh, and unlimited mileage, too!
Included with the vehicle
- Towels and tea towel
- All cutlery, dinnerware, and bowls
- Kitchen utensils, can opener and bottle openers
- Airport shuttle transfers
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Unlimited mileage
- Bucket and cleaning equipment
- Kitchen utensils, plus can and bottle opener
- Frying pan, saucepan, and kettle
- Seats four
- Sleeps four
- Bench seats
- 50-litre compressor fridge
- Portable gas cooker
- Sink with tap and drain
- 49-litre fresh water tank
- 49-litre grey water tank
- Portable toilet
- Inside table
- Curtains on all windows
- Storage space under bench seats
- Reversing camera
- Cruise control
- Bluetooth stereo
- Power steering
- ABS brakes
- Air conditioning in the cabin
- Interior 12v lighting
- Dual 12v battery system
- Certified Self-contained (suitable for Freedom Camping)
- Duvets, pillows and sheets
- Towels and tea towel
- Cutlery, dishes and bowls
- Frying pan, saucepan and kettle
- Kitchen utensils as well as can and bottle openers
- Bucket and cleaning supplies
- Unlimited kilometers
- 24/7 Roadside assistance
- airport transfer
- GPS satellite navigation
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Snow chains
- Additional drivers
|Seats||4 x seatbelts|
|Sleeps||4 (2 double beds)|
|Fitout||Custom-built interior 2018|
|Luggage||2 large, 2 small|
|Engine size||3 litres|
|Fuel tank||70 litres|
|Power supply||12v dual battery system|
|Beds||Double bed 1.9m x 1.3m, Penthouse bed 1.9m x 1.3m|
*If using a debit card, a $300 security bond is required even with Stress Free & Stress Free Plus
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be pre-authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in Australia.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY Ts & Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorized will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other campervan options
Ready to ditch the tent and upgrade your camping experience? It’s easy when you rent a custom-built JUCY Compass. In fact, you’re in for the kind of surprise that makes Santa’s Christmas pressies look lame.
First up, you’ll notice the convenience of the JUCY Compass. Instead of wrestling with a tent (or finding out that your mate left the pegs at home), the set up is fast. Even the penthouse, the camper’s rooftop bed, is popped up in under a minute.
Let’s not forget the comfort level upgrade! No camping mattress or inflatable airbed. The two bench seats inside the Compass convert to one double and the penthouse opens up for another spacious bed for two. The penthouse mattress is memory-foam, too!
In the boot, you’ll find our custom-designed kitchen. We’ve spent a good few years perfecting our campervan kitchens so you’ll find everything you need. Just start prepping your ingredients, as the kitchen is good to go. Clean up is easy, too, with a sink to do your dishes.
Safety is key with our Compass; the vehicle comes with ABS brakes, power steering, cruise control, and reversing cameras. Plus we added a lockbox for your valuables.
If you’re considering a campervan adventure, get a quote or book now above, or call our friendly crew on 1800 150 850.