Campervan Hire Brisbane Airport
With over 30 global flights per day, Brisbane is Queensland’s international hub. Wherever you’re travelling from, JUCY has one of the speediest ways to get you from the airport and on your campervan road trip!
Our Brisbane branch is only a short (free) shuttle ride away from the airport, where we offer six styles of campervans to hire. Read further down the page to find out all the deets for picking up your JUCY campervan rental!
Contact JUCY Campervan Hire Brisbane
|Address:||771 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm, QLD 4009|
|Reservations:||1800 150 850|
|Hours:||08:00am - 05:00pm Monday to Friday|
|08:00am - 02:00pm Saturday|
|09:00am - 02:00pm Sunday|
Please note that you can't pick up or drop off your JUCY Brisbane campervan rental on Christmas Day as we are closed.
JUCY Campervans at Brisbane Airport
There is so much to see and do in Brisbane, that’s why at JUCY; we pride ourselves on getting you into your campervan and on the road as quickly as possible.
It all starts with our free shuttle bus from Brisbane Airport. Less than 10 minutes away, it’s perfect for any domestic or international flight arrivals. Travelling from Brisbane city? We’re just over 15 minutes by car. Too easy!
You’re about to start the trip of a lifetime, and we want you to do it your way. That’s why we have six campervan models to choose from, offer unlimited kilometres, and even allow one-way journeys (for a fee).
Book yours today or call our crew on 1800 150 850.
During our branch hours, we offer a free shuttle bus from Brisbane Airport so you can pick up your JUCY campervan hire in no time.
Follow these steps to get a seat on our green-and-purple shuttle bus:
- Give us a call on 1800 150 850, select option 1, and then 2 to book your complimentary shuttle transfer.
- For international arrivals: Proceed to the left end of the arrivals hall, exit the terminal, go down the ramp and follow the signs to the Bus and Coach area. Wait here for the shuttle to collect you.
- For domestic arrivals: Exit the terminal, walk across the skywalk and go down the travellator to B1/B2 on the ground floor. Wait here for the shuttle to collect you.
- Please note our last shuttle for car pick-ups is 30 mins before closing.
Not coming to us from Brisbane Airport? If you are travelling to us from Brisbane city, an Uber is approximately $20-30. While you can catch a bus, it’ll take around an hour and involves walking at both ends; not ideal with luggage.
When you get our Brisbane branch, we’d love to hang an chat. However, we don’t think we’re quite as exciting as actually getting on the road to start exploring so we’ll do our best to get you on your way quickly. Here’s what you need to know:
- Before we kick-off, did you see we have a free airport shuttle? Check the tab to the left if you’re either arriving or departing from Brisbane Airport.
- Expect a warm JUCY welcome when you finally arrive at our green-and-purple HQ. We’ll take you through a little paperwork, your campervan show-through, then you’ll be free to head off. If you have any questions about where to go, best food to stock up on before you leave (Tim Tams, trust us), or how to drive on the other side of the road, our crew will be stoked to assist.
- Please note the last time for campervan pick-ups to start is at 4 pm on weekdays and 1 pm on weekends.
After-Hours pick-up is unavailable until further notice.
Dropping off your beloved campervan is sad – the road trip’s over! But, we’ve made it easy to lessen your pain! Here’s how:
- Drive to our Brisbane Airport branch. The address is 771 Kingsford Smith Drive at Eagle Farm.
- Close to the branch, stop and refuel at a petrol station. The nearest one is at Caltex Eagle Farm, 645/647 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm QLD 4009.
- Empty your campervan of all your belongings, even those Hungry Jacks wrappers. You take care of the rubbish, and our crew will take care of your meat pie and lamington crumbs… (We’ve all been there)!
- Hand in your keys and maybe share a yarn or two about your trip with our friendly crew.
- Wave farewell as you hop aboard the next shuttle to Brisbane Airport. Missing you already!
- If you’re not heading to the airport next, we can help you order a cab to your next destination. Just ask!
JUCY RENTALS IS NOW ZERO CONTACT FOR ALL VEHICLE PICK UPS AND DROP OFFS!
Choose your Brisbane campervan
Your Australian travel inspiration
Your Australian east coast adventure starts with the freedom of a campervan
When you first see the magic of Australia’s East Coast, you’ll find it’s a ‘pinch me’ moment. Like, seriously? Can these beautiful sandy white beaches be yours to walk along? Can that dolphin in the surf be welcoming you in to play? Was that kangaroo hopping past your campervan at sunrise? The answer is YES, and so much more.
Whether you’re looking to stay close to Brisbane’s stunning natural wonders, or planning a roadie to the other side of the country, we have a campervan ready to join you on your adventure. Consider your JUCY wheels as your trusty sidekick, the Robin to your Batman.
Better than Robin, in fact, as our custom-camper features and gadgets are in place, designed to ensure your comfort on the road. Some sleep two, most sleep four, and our pop-up tents are a neat addition to our fleet. They allow you to drive through the day with a smaller vehicle footprint, then extend it by night when you set-up your rooftop tent.
All our vans come with a kitchen sink so you can see the sunrise with breakfast burritos, and see it set as you make campsite corn fritters. The kitchen is awesome for the budget, too!
The extra benefits when you hire your campervan with JUCY is that every rental comes with bedding and kitchen kits, as well as 24/7 roadside assistance. Also, last we checked, we’re not your mum, so we’re not going to restrict you with a ‘curfew’ on how far you can drive – unlimited mileage for all! Wahoo!
If this sounds like your idea of an epic road trip, you can grab a quote above, book now, or speak to a real-life JUCY human when you call 1800 150 850.