El Cheapo Sedan
Travel Australia in comfort in our reliable El Cheapo Sedan. This large rental car ticks all the boxes – legroom, luggage space, and a whole heap of style. Consider it the business class of our fleet - only minus the astronomical price tag.
Whether you’re planning a trip to a fancy occasion, a family vacation, or to reach that all-important work summit, our JUCY El Cheapo Sedan will ensure you pull up with pride. No need to count the distance you drive, either. We offer unlimited mileage, plus a range of other perks.
Included with the vehicle
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Air conditioning
- FM radio and AUX port
- Central locking
- Anti-lock brakes
- Driver airbags
- Baby seat bolt
- GPS satellite navigation
- Roof racks
- Picnic seats
- Snow chains
- Child and baby seats
|Vehicle||Toyota Corolla or similar|
|Seats||5 x seatbelts|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Luggage||2 large, 2 small|
|Engine size||1.5-1.6 litre|
|Fuel usage||+/- 7L / 100km|
*If using a debit card, a $300 security bond is required even with Stress Free & Stress Free Plus
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be pre-authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in Australia.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY Ts & Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorized will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other car options
We meet people from around the world with the widest range of reasons you can think of to hire a car. For over 10 years, we’ve helped travellers fulfil their dreams of seeing Australia’s most iconic landmarks, animals, and stunning landscapes. Plus, we’ve facilitated countless work outings, group trips, and momentous occasions. We have even have had circus performers hire our cars! We don’t have to know why you’re travelling; we just have to know how we can make it special.
Aside from renting you a reliable and safe vehicle, we pride ourselves in our customer service standards. All of our JUCY crew is passionate about travel. It’s why we include free travel advice with every booking and have filled our website with inspiring tips.
We also ensure you can enjoy your travels stress-free trip by offering 24/7 backup in the form of our roadside assistance partners. Plus, you’ll receive unlimited mileage, no matter which vehicle you rent from us (who wants to count their distance each day?).
If you want to travel one-way from Cairns to Adelaide or Melbourne to the Gold Coast – no problem! All our rental cars are permitted to travel one-way between all seven of our branch locations (for a fee). And we rent to licensed drivers aged 18-21 for just an additional $5 a day young driver surcharge. Score!
If you’re ready to Live JUCY in Australia, give us a call on 1800 150 850 or book online today.