Compact SUV Rental
|Vehicle||Hyundai Kona or similar|
|Body style||Compact SUV|
|Luggage||2 large, 2 small|
|Engine size||1.6-2.0 litre|
|Fuel usage||+/- 7.4 litres per 100km|
|Measurements||Length 4.3m / Width 1.8m|
Sporty, stylish, and sleek, the Compact SUV is perfect for anyone wanting a bigger vehicle without needing the extra power of a 4-wheel drive. The interior has enough space for the whole family or just two travellers with a lot of gear. The Compact SUV is efficient, easy to manoeuvre, and has modern features with a height that will leave you sitting pretty.
Included with the vehicle
- Unlimited kilometers
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Free maps and travel advice
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio
- Power steering
- ABS brakes
- ESP (Electronic Stability Programme)
- Central locking
- USB port
- GPS satellite navigation
- Additional drivers
- Picnic chairs
- Snow chains
- Child and baby seats
- Unlimited kilometres
- Roadside breakdown service
- Free maps and travel advice
*If using a debit card, a $300 security bond is required even with Stress Free & Stress Free Plus
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be pre-authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in Australia.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY Ts & Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorized will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other car options
Are you adventure-ready? Tour Australia in our Compact SUV
We’re all about choice at JUCY. We think choosing your rental car is like pairing a glass of great wine with a delectable meal. Instead of the lamb with the Bordeaux, we want to help you match your road trip style and car type!
If we think about it, our Compact SUV is kinda like a fine wine – its fuel-efficient yet sporty engine and sleek design could be described as “full-bodied, with great texture and a fabulous finish”. And with a decent-sized boot, it’s got plenty of ullage (that’s the empty space in a barrel after the wine evaporates). Ahem. We’ll stop now.
Our Compact SUV is a brilliant motor to explore Australia in. It can handle rougher terrain (hello, Outback), steep hills (rainforest drive, anyone?), and a range of weather conditions. Yep, even the snow if you want to get a good ski sesh in the Snowy Mountains (don’t forget to order your snow chains!).
It’s also a dream to drive on windy mountain roads when the Electronic Stability Programme kicks in to ensure you stay in control, no matter the conditions. You’ll also enjoy a ton of other safety features, too. All while driving the most stylish rental vehicle on fleet! Win, win, really!
Ready to book your Australian adventure wheels? Click Book Now above, or call our awesomely-loveable crew on 1800 150 850.