8-Seater Van Rental
Ready for a fun road trip? Forget splitting your group into two cars, with our 8 Seater you get to keep your party together – and the party together. Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a road trip anthems sing-a-long to us.
No special license is needed either! Our 8 Seater vehicles are easy to drive; they’re kinda like a cooler soccer-mum car. It’s not only seats for eight you get, there’s also plenty of room for two large bags and two small. Good for kits, outfits, and snacks, right?
You ready to take your mates on a roadie? Book online today.
Included with the vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Air conditioning
- Power steering
- Central locking
- Anti-lock brakes
- Driver airbags
- GPS satellite navigation
- Picnic seats
- Roof racks
- Snow chains
- Child and baby seats
|Vehicle||Toyota Estima or similar|
|Seats||8 x Seatbelts|
|Body style||People Mover|
|Luggage||2 Large, 2 Small|
|Engine size||2.2 -2.4 Litre|
|Fuel usage||+/- 9.50 L / 100km|
*If using a debit card, a $300 security bond is required even with Stress Free & Stress Free Plus
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be pre-authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in Australia.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY Ts & Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorized will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other car options
Travel around Australia in our 8 Seater vehicle
Family reunions, lads’ weekends, team building outings, sporting competitions, hens’ trips, festivals, babymoons, divorce parties. Or just because! Do you really need an excuse to pull a group of eight together to take a road trip of epic proportions? We didn’t think so.
What’s not to love about a group roadie? More shared snacks, more suggestions for the playlist, more eye spy from the back. We know because, at JUCY, we drive them for our legendary team trips. When you’re in an 8 Seater, the fun starts the minute you’re buckled in and have opened your pick‘n’mix lollies from Woollies.
Our 8 Seater is a breeze to drive as it’s an automatic, and no extra license is needed. Plus, you can add additional drivers from $2 a day, if you’re keen to split the journey.
It’s a comfortable and safe ride, too. We’re talking anti-lock brakes, power steering, central locking, and driver airbags. That means time to enjoy the drive past some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery. Oh, and if you’re keen to do a drive/fly trip, we permit one-way rentals, perfect for the long roadies between major cities.