The 8-Seater Van Rental
|Seats:||8 x seatbelts|
|Luggage:||2 large, 2 small|
|Engine size:||2.4 litre|
|Fuel usage:||+/- 9.5L / 100km|
With our 8 seater van, you can keep your group together, whatever the occasion. One vehicle, instead of two, means more time for group bonding, loud sing-alongs, and cool roadside photos.
Our 8 seaters are a breeze to drive, and you don’t need an extra license to rent one, either. With five seats and space for three large bags and four small, you can get your group from A-to-B with ease.
It’s so easy, in fact, you might have to think up an occasion to get your mates together to rent one! It’s your half-birthday soon, right?
Psst if you are looking to take an 8-person adventure from Auckland, you'll need to get in quickly as they are only available here until the end of October. But, you can still head out on adventures with your roadie crew from our Christchurch and Queenstown branches all summer long.
Included with the vehicle
- Unlimited kilometres
- AA breakdown assistance
We’ve all been there… at a fun event where you are enjoying the vibes, and then two cars pull up and separate you all. Noooo!
No need to miss out on any stories when you rent our 8 Seater. It’s double the fun when you keep the group together instead of hiring two cars.
JUCY lovers regularly share how effortless they think it is to drive our 8 Seater. And they love the fact that you can park it in a regular car space – perfect for city stays.
Where will you drive yours?
- Air conditioning
- FM radio, CD player, and AUX input
- Power steering
- Central locking
- ABS brakes
- Driver airbags
- GPS satellite navigation
- Snow chains
- Roof racks
- Child and baby seats
- Ferry tickets
- Picnic tables and chairs
- Additional driver
- Unlimited kilometres
- AA breakdown assistance
- Travel advice
- Pre-hire clean and groom
*If using a debit card, a $300 security bond is required even with Stress Free & Stress Free Plus.
- For hires of 51 days and over, a maximum of 50 days excess reduction premium will be charged.
- It is your responsibility to collect accurate third party details in the event of an accident, regardless of what excess reduction cover you have taken, and regardless also of fault.
- If Stress Free Plus excess reduction is not taken, and roof/rooftop pod damage or single vehicle rollover incident occurs, a charge of up to $5,000 will apply to cover damage to the JUCY vehicle and any third party vehicle and/or property.
- If Risk Taker excess reduction is chosen:
- A bond to cover the excess will be authorised for security on the hirer’s credit card, even if you have alternative insurance with another provider.
- All or part of this bond will be claimed by JUCY in the event of an accident and will be retained until the value of the damage is determined. Any balance between the bond and the damage cost will be returned as soon as is practical.
- Any costs to repair damage caused by a third party may not be recoverable as insurance is not compulsory in New Zealand.
- If you are on Stress Free or Stress Free plus and don't have a credit card and are providing a debit card at the time of pickup, JUCY will hold a $300 security bond to cover any infringements and/or charges that may occur whilst on hire e.g. Tolls, speeding fines, cleaning fees, camping fines etc.
- JUCY’s excess reduction options are null and void if any of the Rental Agreement terms and conditions are breached, in which case you will be liable for the full cost of damage. For more information please see JUCY T&Cs.
- Please know that the bond we have authorized will automatically be released (if you haven't broken any JUCY T&Cs) either 7 days after you've picked up or 48 hours after you've dropped off– whichever is the earliest. You could notice it takes between 7 - 30 business days to show back up, which is all depending on your bank/card provider. Please note that once it's back safely in your bank it won't appear as a refund on your statement because it was only held as an authorisation.
Other car options
Take your group around New Zealand in a JUCY 8 seater van
We’re not one to hold you back on coming up with an occasion to for a group getaway. Maybe for a hens’ night, stag do, girls’ weekend, fishing holiday, divorce party, baby shower, team building day, dance event, sporting comp, or ‘just because’? (Hint, hint.)
Think about it. It’s you, plus seven others. That’s a whole lot of fun in our 8 seater cars. And anyone can drive! No special license is needed, it’s got an automatic transmission, and extra drivers are a low $2 a day, per person. That’s super cheap if you want to split the driving.
Our 8 seater has all the safety features you need – from power steering, ABS brakes, and driver airbags. That means you can all relax, enjoy the ride, and our epic scenery passing you by.
Don’t forget to pull over for some goofy roadside photos. Whether it’s the big L&P bottle in Paeroa, the giant sheep in Tirau, or the larger-than-life kiwi fruit in Otohoranga – these giant attractions are fun for a pic!
We only have a limited number of 8 seater cars for hire, particularly in the summer months, so get in touch for a quote or to book. Call us on 0800 399 736, email [email protected] or click the book button above.